Might & Delight are looking for a Lead QA Engineer for a full time position in our office in Stockholm.
- Manage feedback from our community and drive the testing of our game “Book of Travels” in close contact with our fans and other testers.
- Engineer builds within our deployment system for different environments and purposes. This means creation, upload and configuration, and quality assurance.
- Debug issues in builds in a systematic way, identify potential complex issues using your problem solving skills and report them while being capable of suggesting improvements.
- Develop and maintain operational deployment software e.g. interface with platform APIs (like Steam)
We have a strong relationship with our fans and our community and you will be our main link with them in regards to communicating builds and issues during our production and Early Access period and ongoing future maintenance of our game on Steam after release.
You will work closely with the designers and programmers to find ways to improve the quality of our game.
Using an ongoing build creation schedule you will make sure an up-to-date tested and stable build of the game can be created when needed. You will plan releases together with leads, and manage build versions over different environments.
We’re looking for:
- A creative, curious and organized mind
- Experience of testing games
- Experience using issue & project tracking software
- A strong passion for playing and understanding games and their systems
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Experience from shipping a game title for PC and consoles
It’s meriting if you have experience of:
- Lead/Management roles
- Databases and SQL
- Analytics systems
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org