For those trying to work out what you need to do to unlock all the unique animals and skins in the game, here is a little rundown.
- Owning any Shelter game will unlock the ability to play as that animal in Meadow (e.g. owning Shelter 2 unlocks the lynx)
- Owning all games (no soundtracks or books included) will give you the possibility to play as the adorable bear cub from Paws.
- Gain unique sound abilities if you own any combination of soundtracks.
- Owning our interactive books will unlock unique 3-dimensional emotes.
- For the collector and owner of the entire Shelter catalogue, you unlock the ability to play as a bird.
- The top 10 players on the leaderboard will unlock the ability to play as a white bird.
- Through collecting and completing puzzles you will unlock the ability to play as a frog, rabbit and goat.
Meadow is now available to play on PC, MAC and Linux.
The full list of all Shelter titles, together with their unlockables, is listed below:
Shelter – Badger
Shelter 2 – Lynx
Shelter 2: Mountains (DLC) – Fire 3D emote
Paws: A Shelter 2 Game – Lynx cub
Shelter + Shelter 2 + Paws: A Shelter 2 Game – Bear cub
Shelter Soundtrack – Badger sound emote
Shelter 2 Soundtrack – Lynx sound emote
Shelter 2: Mountains EP – Lynx sound emote
Paws: A Shelter 2 Game Soundtrack – Lynx cub sound emote
Meadow Soundtrack – Badger cub sound emote
The Lonesome Fog – Fog 3D emote
Fables from the Den – Rain & Moon 3D emote
/Team Might and Delight