So you love our games and would love to work with us in having your games released to the world. Then step this way, we’re delighted to hear from you.
Here is a little more info about us. We’re what you’d call a little quirky and as far removed from most traditional developers and publishers around today. We don’t make games for everyone, but we always aim to craft experiences that linger beyond the act of gaming.
We are renowned for our strong focus on great design and art and believe you should be too, which is why any games sent our way needs to be close to completion so that together we can gauge the artistic and design direction you’re going for. Other key points to consider include those below:
- Games with a strong artistic style.
- Experiences with a focused narrative or a title with something to say.
- A theme that expands on or is built with the games mechanics as its driving force.
- It needs to first be PC focused with porting potential
- Please be a passionate and driven team keen to work, learn, grow and further expand on this wonderful medium we call games.
Naturally, if your game fails to meet all the points above, don’t let that stop you. It’s never stopped us, since sometimes it could all come down to chemistry and timing.
If you’ve got something you’d like us to see, here is what you need to do.
Send us one or all of the following:
- A short and succinct description / pitch of your game (if not ready).
- A build of the game (if available).
- A video or link showcasing your creation.
- Alternatively any medium that properly conveys what you have to say works too
If you’d like to talk to us about how we can help release your game, then email us at email@example.com