Might and Delight is a company that values creative thinking regardless of which discipline you work within.
The people we are looking to hire should have a theoretical mind-set, be uniquely skilled within their field, and be able to communicate their ideas and solutions with clarity and confidence.
We are mostly known for the Shelter stable of games. A series of experiences and that balance as unique aesthetic by tackling subjects of motherhood, loss, dependency, and companionship.
The games we create veer on the artistic, quirky and niche side with an ambition to always say something with each title we make.
Our team consists of people with diverse background and we consider it a big plus if your interests go beyond the boundaries of just games.
Unsure about applying? Just go for it!
We are looking for an experienced network programmer to join Might and Delight for a full time position.
- Design and implement network logic.
- Cooperate with the gameplay programmers to build and iterate upon features.
- Setting up and maintaining technical solutions to support the network implementation.
- Handle server administration.
- Optimize and troubleshoot the network implementation.
We are currently working in Unity 2017.3, with C#. We are using Unitys UNET implementation with the HLAPI.
It is preferable if you have released a few game titles where you have handled the network programming, or have similar experience that would make you comfortable with handling the network implementation yourself.
- Technical background and experience that makes you comfortable in being responsible for setting up and implementing network on from start to finish in a project.
- Strong communicative skills, and fluent in English.
- Living near Stockholm or willing to relocate. (This is something we can help you with.)
- We believe that diversity is important, and would like to encourage women, people of color, and people of minorities to apply.
- Being comfortable with gameplay programming or other disciplines besides network programming.
- If you have personal interests beyond games and tech.
- If you know about and have an understanding for the sort of niche games that we are making.
Sounds interesting? Send your resumé, cover letter, and portfolio if you have one to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!